JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
this scope is like new and retails for $1798. scope includes rings (NF med. steel) and comes with all the paperwork. has NP-R1 illuminated reticle.

i have shot 83 rnds of 308 with this glass. model# C133
shot 10 more 6-22-13

i bought this for a long range gun i was building back in california and since ive moved i cant find anywhere beyond 150 yds to shoot...scope is amazing, i just cant use it for its intended purpose
1525 OBO W/ rings.

pm me your phone # if you would like pictures as im basicly computer illiterate

thank you for looking at my post.

Brad

Last Edited:
I would buy, if could afford. Maybe you are looking for an M1A? That is what I would put it on. PM if interested.

That aside you have one of the best scopes made today, but many here can't afford either, and others think they can low ball without a clue. Good luck with SWFA. They seem to be a good outfit, and I have bought from them several times, always good results.

Thank you for the kind words.

I would buy, if could afford. Maybe you are looking for an M1A? That is what I would put it on. PM if interested.

That aside you have one of the best scopes made today, but many here can't afford either, and others think they can low ball without a clue. Good luck with SWFA. They seem to be a good outfit, and I have bought from them several times, always good results.

1525 is the value SWFA will give me....last try 1525 for scope and rings.....this package would retail at 1963 plus shipping.

475 under retail....you could use this for years and get your money back at this price

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews