JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1450
Manufacturer
Nightforce
City
Monroe
State
Oregon
Zip Code
Nightforce NX8, 1-8 magnification, FFP, FC-MOA reticle, MOA adjustments. Original owner and purchased new, have box. Love this optic and it has been on my primary carbine the entire time I have owned it. Zero issues and I have used to engage targets out to 800 yards with ease. The only reason I am selling is because I have a mix of MOA and MIL based optics and am going all MIL. I will be replacing with the exact same optic in MIL so no trades unless you have this same optic in MIL's, in similar condition and want to trade straight across. Scope is in excellent condition with minimal signs of use or damage to the finish. Save yourself some money over new at my expense going to a MIL's based version. Does not come with mount but willing to consider a package price.

Price is: $1,450.00

Manufacturer spec's: https://www.nightforceoptics.com/riflescopes/nx8/nx8-1-8x24-f1/

IMG_7138.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service