JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
2018-06-01 16.56.42.jpg
20180601_174850.jpg
20180601_174546.jpg
For sale:
Sig Sauer p229s also known as the "sport" model.
This pistol is an amazing tack driver, a smooth and effortless shooter. It has about 300 rounds through it. The internals have no visible wear or marks on them. To my knowledge, these were only made in .357 sig. I know there is a .40 S&W caliber kit made specifically for this weapon. Other legacy exchange kits do work as well.

It has a ported muzzle brake compensator with expansion chamber. Also a threaded, match grade heavy target barrel, LPA adjustable rear sight, high profile front sight, extended controls, action tuned trigger, "Sig Arms" marked Hogue rubber grips as well as Hogue hardwood grips.

These "sport" models are hand assembled and fitted by one of Sig's master gunsmiths in Germany. The frame is precision machined from a single solid block of stainless steel. Not many of these were made.

These are pre-"x-series" weapons and come up for sale very rarely. If you're a Sig collector... or just a fan, you'll want this pistol.

It's been to the range three times and fired about 100 rounds each time.

Comes with it's original Sig box, 2 magazines, manual and tools. Any spots that might look like "dings" are actually Sig stamp marks. The compensator has some discoloring, it seems all of the used (fired) ones I've seen for sale, have it.

In Vancouver, prefer not to ship. Asking $1400. Prefer FFL in Vancouver, maybe "Tropics Pawn". May consider traveling to a very close FFL (I don't drive much) in Oregon.

****** Now asking $1300 ******

Thank you.

20180203_210419.jpg 20180203_210817.jpg 20180203_214552.jpg 20180203_210450.jpg

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.