JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$435
Manufacturer
FN Herstal
Caliber
9mm
City
Coquille
State
Oregon
I have a NIB, unfired FN503 compact 9mm. It comes with the box, paperwork, a compact carry magazine (8 round) and the extended magazine (9 round) shown in the photo. I purchased this for my wife but she's accustomed to firing small 38 caliber S&W revolvers and it did not feel right to her. At $435.00 I'm selling it for over $100.00 less than I paid for it, but only because I really have no need for it (being a die-hard 1911 shooter).
Retail price on this weapon is $579.00, wholesale is $479.00. I decided to buy this based on the outstanding reviews that were published in Guns and Ammo and a couple of other guns magazines.

thumbnail.jpg thumbnail.jpg

20210803_090123 (5).jpg

There is a very fine gentleman (FFL Dealer) who was a B-52 tail gunner in Nam who has a gunsmithing shop in his home which is a fascinating place in itself and worth a visit. He's very prompt and easy to deal with. He's located in Coos Bay. The last time I did a transfer with him he only charged $10.00 to do the transfer plus and additional $10.00 as his fee, if I recall correctly.

Scott
Semper Fi

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Steve has apparently changed his mind as our telephone conversation ended abruptly when I mentioned doing the transfer at an FFL dealer.....(?), so my weapon is still for sale.

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.