JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
View attachment 707399
I purchased this fine weapon to be a house gun for my wife to keep in the kitchen but she just cannot grip it properly in order to be able to shoot it well. It is one of the good ones, made in Italy and is just as it came from the factory with the box, sleeve, paperwork, cleaning rod and brush, etc. I purchased two new Beretta (extra) magazines to go with the two that are supplied with the weapon, for a total of four. I would consider taking an excellent, 100% reliable Kimber Ultra and would also accept $600.00 in cash, gold or bearer bonds in trade. I already have a mighty fine pup (see my Avatar) and a rescue mutt, but thanks for the pm offers.
I am in Coquille and do my transfers at the Bay Area Yamaha FFL in North Bend. They are very simple to find, on the left just over the bridge as you enter North Bend on the Coast Highway coming from the North.
Thanks for your time,
Scott
Semper Fi

View attachment 707400View attachment 707401View attachment 707402View attachment 707403
I'll trade a motorcycle I built. It runs and drives amazing I'm a mechanic

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.