JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$600
Manufacturer
Beretta
Caliber
9mm
City
Coos Bay
State
Oregon
Zip Code
20200607_120420 copy.jpg
I purchased this fine weapon to be a house gun for my wife to keep in the kitchen but she just cannot grip it properly in order to be able to shoot it well. It is one of the good ones, made in Italy and is just as it came from the factory with the box, sleeve, paperwork, cleaning rod and brush, etc. I purchased two new Beretta (extra) magazines to go with the two that are supplied with the weapon, for a total of four. I would consider taking an excellent, 100% reliable Kimber Ultra and would also accept $600.00 in cash, gold or bearer bonds in trade. I already have a mighty fine pup (see my Avatar) and a rescue mutt, but thanks for the pm offers.
I am in Coquille and do my transfers at the Bay Area Yamaha FFL in North Bend. They are very simple to find, on the left just over the bridge as you enter North Bend on the Coast Highway coming from the North.
Thanks for your time,
Scott
Semper Fi

20200607_120317 copy (1).jpg 20200607_120350 copy (1).jpg 20200607_120301 copy (1).jpg 20200607_120105 copy.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Any interest in trading for a Hellcat OSP with 200 rounds thru it? No issues just to small for me.
Thank you for your offer but the problem is my wife's hands are small and she needs a single stack mag/grip in a medium size pistol. The Walther PPKS fits her hand well, for instance, and she likes the way it feels.

Last Edited:
Beautiful gun. Too bad I'm so far away. Sorry to hear about your back. I got the wife a Glock 43. She's small and fits her like a glove. She loads it and racks it like a champ too.

Would a S+W bodygaurd M+P 380, new with box, work for your wife? It's arguably not as pretty as the PPK, but I can tell you that after owning both, there's only one of the 2 that is 100% reliable, and it's not the Walther. Can add cash, and ammo. Thanks

Thank you very much for your time and consideration. I discussed it with my wife, this would make a good purse gun for her but she already has a J Frame that she likes and she wants to have something more powerful for the kitchen drawer so I'll have to pass. I agree completely about the reliability between your weapon and the Walther, although I've never owned an M&P, but they do have a good reputatuon. .
Scott Wurster
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Hi Scott, thank you for your service. My initial thought was to give you my gun, and either $250 additional, or, gun, $200, and a 100 round box of ammo. Live in Florence, and come to North Bend all the time (also retired), and driving to you would be no trouble. I'm also a Wells Fargo guy, so head done there often for banking. Anyway, big fan of Beretta, and hope we can work something out. Also have a couple other trades I was about to let go, but nothing on your list unfortunately.

Might I suggest using the .380 as a purse gun, and the revolver for the kitchen gun? My wife carries a Ruger LCP380 everywhere and has a J frame for in the house. The .380's really do travel well, being smaller, and are almost the same diameter of a 9mm, with less umph.

Might I suggest using the .380 as a purse gun, and the revolver for the kitchen gun? My wife carries a Ruger LCP380 everywhere and has a J frame for in the house. The .380's really do travel well, being smaller, and are almost the same diameter of a 9mm, with less umph.
Creative, but I'll pass.
Thanks for your time and interest.

Last Edited:
Some sections of the military are switching to Sigs. According to people on the Beretta forum who are smarter than I am it is because of the Sig's modularity and because American made Berettas have experienced reliability issues. That issued is not inherent in weapons manufactured in Italy, hence is more desirable if you can find one. Please note that I am also offering two additional (for a total of four) Beretta magazines which makes my pricing competitive.

Thank you,
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Hi my name is Abel I live in seaside I don't.
Have ffl but is other way can make business
With you can you let me know..
Sure Abel just come down the coast to North Bend and I'll meet you at the Yamaha dealership which is the closest FFL to you here and easy to find. We can do the transfer there. You give $600.00 cash to me, I'll give my Beretta to the dealer. He logs it into his books then he transfers it to you after he checks and gets the transfer approved. It's a very simple procedure.

Last Edited:
You know how long takes to transfer approved..
It has been some time since I did one so no, I'm sorry I do not. I'm told it's only minutes if you have a concealed weapons license, if not it varies, but no one seems to know for sure. Except for those who have a CHL, some seem to be quick, some take longer according to messages I see posted on this forum.

Hi my name is Abel I live in seaside I don't.
Have ffl but is other way can make business
With you can you let me know..
Abel

Here's an alternative that might be easier for you. Click on my avitar and then click on "Start a Conversation". Then you can send me a private message. Give me your full name, address, and phone number, and the name and address of a local FFL Send me a postal money order for $625.00 after you have my name and address which I will provide in reply to your private message to you aft I will confirm that the dealer's FFL is current and valid and I will give him your information When I receive your money order I will securely package the Beretta and ship it to your dealer Priority mail and I will get the tracking number to you. Then you can to your local dealer at your leisure and
pick up your gun at your convenience

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.