JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
New in box Taurus compact 9mm semi auto, model G2c. It has never been loaded or fired, still has original label attached. Includes 2 12 round magazines, User Manual, child-safety padlock, and my ownership receipt.

Taurus redesigned the older PT-111 for safety reasons, and the G2c is the replacement. The G2c includes most of the nice PT-111 features (reliability, accuracy, concealability), and is safer from a handling and dropped-gun perspective. Has thumb safety, trigger-release tab on the trigger, and single action/double strike capability.

I like the old PT111 Millennium Pro. Also had an earlier non-Pro, that I decided to return under recall. Taurus elected not to fix, instead replace with G2c. I had privilege of paying FFL transfer fees to get a gun back from repair. I have other projects needing funds.

Sell for $190
Meet at your favorite FFL holder in south Portland area, or arrange shipping. You pay transfer fees.

Trade for/towards:
1860 Army clone; (Uberti/2nd gen Colt/Centurian)
Ruger Old Army
Blackhawk .41 or .45, 4 5/8ths"
MAS 45 .22
Uberti revolver in 44/40
(Hell, most anything old timey, 'cept Pietta.)

View attachment 554210

View attachment 554209

Hi Randys. I don't have anything old timey/firearms to trade at the moment. Is there anything else that you are looking for trade wise? Shoot me a PM if that is easier. I tried to PM you but wasn't able to. Thank you.