JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a NIB Savage Model 16 BGH in .243 Win. It's a short action stainless steel w/Accutrigger, drop floor plate. Barrel is fluted SS tappered 1 in to 3/4 in at 21 inches long. Stock is synthetic grey w/ the new P.A.D. (Personal Antirecoil Device) butt pad, barrel free floats. I bought it new from dealer, everything included in the box at purchace is there.

Wanted to get out to the eastside and gopher and coyote hunt, but it's not going to happen.

$625.00 covers my costs. FTF & cash only. Not trades at this time

IMAG0258.jpg

IMAG0257.jpg

IMAG0253.jpg

IMAG0252.jpg

Price drop to $600 and looking for a super quiet Honda or Yamaha generator/inverter 2000 to 3000 watt range. Trade this rifle plus any needed cash.

If I was to buy this... Does anyone know where I can get a decent stock for it? The only weakness with this rifle is the tupperware stock, that I would have to replace with an Accustock (if Savage makes one to fit) or a good composite stock. Any suggestions?????

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.