Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIB M&P15 for trade

Discussion in 'Rifle Classifieds' started by tallshipsgo, Jan 4, 2010.

1. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

I have an S&W MP15 that is brand new in the box. I have fired exactly zero rounds through it. It will come with the S&W marked hard case, Magpul magazine and paperwork/booklet. I am looking for very specific trades only. I would like to see if anyone would be interested in swapping a PTR91F or a CZ VZ-58 (NOT the CAI milsurp-type version but the new wood stocked 58). I am also interested in good quality AK patterns (Arsenals for example).

Not having a decent camera, I’ve copied the link to the S&W page for the rifle I have specifically here:

http://www.smith-wesson.com/webapp/...d=10001&productId=44930&langId=-1&isFirearm=Y

Mine is exactly the one pictured (except for the mag – they’ve got a metal mag pictured).

Thanks.

PRICE FOR JAN 5 ONLY: $850. If you want it and are anywhere near Eugene/Springfield/Goshen/Creswell et al and want it lets meet up. Thanks

Last edited: Jan 4, 2010
  2. magnum

magnum Springfield American....'nuff said

Any extras come with it :mags, ammo?

3. tallshipsgo

tallshipsgo Springfield OR Well-Known Member

I have a few steel 30 rounders you can have (three or four, I don't remember offhand). Other than that its exactly as you would get it from a retailer. While my preference is for trade I'll consider reasonable cash offers as well.

Thanks.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.