JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Getting out of the 45 business and looking sell both Pistols and some ammo. Heres what I have:

1. NIB M&P 45 4" barrel with 8 - 10-round magazines all NIB - $800
2. NIB Black on Black XDS. Has 2 Pearce mag extenders and 2, 5-round mags and another 5-round mag that is functional but missing a part (lost if the fist hour after it arrived). Its fine for the range. - $650 (if you want you can buy both boxes of the Hornady Critical defense ammo for another $50)
3. 5 boxes (50 rounds each) of PMC 185gr JHP self defense ammo, 2 boxes (50 rounds each) PMC 230gr FMJ, 2 boxes (50 rounds each) Federal 230gr FMJ (WILL NOT SEPARATE THIS AMMO, ALL OR NONE) $250 (will not sell ammo until both guns are sold, unless you are buying a gun also)

Package deals:

1 + 3 = $1000 even
2 + 3 = $850 ( or $900 with the Hornady Critical defense ammo)

Or $1800 cash for all!! Prices are firm, please no offers.

Please be prepared to show a WA state DL and CPL.

It is not easy for me to meet up due to work and kids so it will have to be either downtown Seattle between 8am and 3pm m-f or in Bellevue/Issaquah between 3pm and 4pm m-f. Pretty slim windows of time I know but its all I can easily manage

***Yes I know there are only 5 mags for the M&P in the pics....I have 8 total, three are not pictured.

Thanks,

Josh

**joshuaqwalker at yahoo dot com**