Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

NIB Glock 26 Gen 4

Discussion in 'Handgun Classifieds' started by glinn, Jan 18, 2014.

1. glinn

glinn Hillsboro, Oregon New Member

I have a new in box unfired except the single round at the factory Glock G26 9mm Gen 4. This is a NIB not LNIB and includes everything that came with the gun when I purchased it this summer. I will also include 3 additional magazines making a total of 6 magazines, a Fobus GL26 paddle holster and a box of Federal Classic Hi-Shok 115gr jacketed hollow points. I will require this sale to go through a FFL of your choice in the Hillsboro area. I'll pay the transfer fee and you pay the back ground check. I'd rather be safe than sorry and needing a lawyer I can't afford. $525 firm or trade for a 30-06 BAR or a quality left hand bolt 30-06. Please PM info on what you have to trade and be specific including model, serial number and if trade includes a scope the make and exact model number of the scope. Not interested in anything else to trade for except what I have listed. Can include cash for the right rifle. I live in Hillsboro.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
  2. glinn

New lower price and adding a paddle holster and box of hollow point ammo.

3. glinn

Bump

4. PDXSparky

PDXSparky Keizer / Hillsboro Well-Known Member

Just so you know, you can do the background check yourself without going thru a FFL. That's how private sales are handled at gun shows where a background check is required.

rsmccsman and (deleted member) like this.
  5. glinn

This gun has found a new home and is no longer for sale.

Last edited: Feb 7, 2014
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.