JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
NIB Gen 4 G22 chambered in .40 SW. New in box and unfired. Comes with three mags and all factory accessories, case, etc. $450 for pistol and I have a box of ammo for $15.00. Must have CPL. First and only owner. located in Ellensburg/Cle Elum. NO pic uploaded...if you've seen one Glock you've seen em all :)

Last Edited:
NIB Gen 4 G22 chambered in .40 SW. New in box and unfired. Comes with three mags and all factory accessories, case, etc. $485 for pistol and I have a box of ammo for $15.00. Must have CPL. First and only owner. located in Ellensburg/Cle Elum. NO pic uploaded...if you've seen one Glock you've seen em all :)
If it is still available call me or tx 5093986481 can meet Thurs july 31 I'm in Ephrata

NIB Gen 4 G22 chambered in .40 SW. New in box and unfired. Comes with three mags and all factory accessories, case, etc. $485 for pistol and I have a box of ammo for $15.00. Must have CPL. First and only owner. located in Ellensburg/Cle Elum. NO pic uploaded...if you've seen one Glock you've seen em all :)
Still for sale? text me 5093986481

Rarely, its a long drive. I decided not to get a glock. Looking for s&w mp 40 cal or sig P226 40 cal What is on your mind?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.