JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Testing the waters on my Eo Tech Exps II, bought it about six months back while working on my ar build, ran my test rounds through it, and haven't used it since. Been on ammo conservation mode mainly, also just haven't had the time. I really don't want to get rid of it, but I am returning to school fall term and need to free up some cash to buy a new laptop before I start. I am looking to start it off at $500, I purchased it for $558 from Sportsmans Warehouse in Salem, and have literally only ran thirty rounds through my gun with it. I have all original packaging from the day I bought it. I am mainly looking to sell, but I also may trade down for a different, cheaper quality optic. Mainly interested in other red dot style optics, as I am running Troy industries buis on my gun. I would be interested in older Eo Techs, or Aimpoints, all older styles though so I could still get some cash on top to put aside. I don't currently have pictures on my computer of the site, but I will post them within the next day or two, or you can send me a text and get them immediately! My number is 503-302-1579

Thanks