JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$1700
Manufacturer
Colt
Caliber
5.56x45mm NATO
City
PHILOMATH
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I purchased this unfired Colt LE6940 M4 5.56 NATO Carbine here from a stand up (contributing) forum member recently and I have decided to let it go. This rifle is marked M4 Carbine with a LE serial number prefix. It's only been fired at Colt. It comes with the factory box, plastic bag, and sealed accessory (field cleaning kit) bag also containing 1 new Colt 10 rd. steel mag.

"The advantage of the LE6940 is unmatched. The LE6940 displays fresh ingenuity with Mil-Spec hammer and trigger pivot pins, a Magpul MBUS iron sight and a folding front sight for enhanced optical solutions, a straight gas tube and a removable lower rail which provides modularity for under mounting accessories. The patented one-piece monolithic upper receiver incorporates a continuous Mil-Spec rail from the rear of the upper receiver to the front sight. This feature affords unmatched repeatability for mounting optical systems, not found with separate handguard rail systems. Designed with accuracy in mind, its true free-floating barrel provides the enhanced accuracy necessary for long-range acquisition capability."

If this post is active this Colt is still available. Buyer will meet me at Tick Licker in South Town Corvallis and cover all fees. These guns are slim to none on Gun Broker. NIB 6940's are clearing $1800 + on GB and when I type "Clearing" I'm sharing examples that sold in recent days and not 6940's that are currently posted with "Buy Now" prices. No Trades, cash only $1700 firm! Sealed 420 rnd. can of Federal/Lake City XM855 included in sale.

FAC73F67-1920-4A0F-98A1-9BBB167DC6C0.jpeg 49687B27-C7A7-4982-A0D6-169E237F5894.jpeg 0F4FEC31-DDF0-4F16-8826-E4FCD93251ED.jpeg F944BC22-BF1C-487E-A91E-69401FA881A0.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Marlinchaser,

You chose Fishermans Marine for the transfer and unfortunately they don't offer that service currently. I have confirmation that Curt's up the street will be open at 10am and they can accommodate us. I sent this update to your inbox earlier this evening and hope you can take a moment to acknowledge the Plan B. I have made arrangements to help you out by driving to your local FFL so you aren't stuck in the OSP cue at my local dealer in Corvallis which you would have to return later in the week to pick up. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a few messages regarding tomorrow.

Marlinchaser,

You chose Fishermans Marine for the transfer and unfortunately they don't offer that service currently. I have confirmation that Curt's up the street will be open at 10am and they can accommodate us. I sent this update to your inbox earlier this evening and hope you can take a moment to acknowledge the Plan B. I have made arrangements to help you out by driving to your local FFL so you aren't stuck in the OSP cue at my local dealer in Corvallis which you would have to return later in the week to pick up. Please check your inbox, I've sent you a few messages regarding tomorrow.
Communication is the most important aspect of being a good member. I hope everything works out. Great member who always goes the extra mile to make transactions smooth and simple.

Communication is the most important aspect of being a good member. I hope everything works out. Great member who always goes the extra mile to make transactions smooth and simple.
I only thought there was just the one store on McLoughlin. Not quite sure which location I'm suppose to meet up at now. I was totally unaware till now that there may be two more stores in the Portland area. I'm officially lost now. :D

All good all clear! Sold to Marlinchaser, and thanks to Curt's Dicount Shooting Supply for accommodating our transfer today. :D

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.