JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
*XM15 Carbine, .223 Remington, 16 Inch Heavy ChromeMoly Vanadium steel barrel 6-Position Telescoping Stock, outfitted with a truglo holographic adjustable redicel (for color and size) sight.- Manganese Phosphate finished to insure protection against corrosion or rust. Heavy barrel with a permanently affixed "CAR 15" type flash suppressor combines to make a legal length of 16 inches overall. Dual aperture A1 rear sight has windage adjustments (can be adjusted with the tip of a bullet). Six position telestock - when collapsed reduces overall length by four inches for convenient carry. 2 PMAGS and factory mag included. $800, located in Ellensburg

Last Edited:
S'mine now. Thanks for the great deal!.....now if I can figure out the feedback...
Mods....this is a courtesy note. I bought this item on 12/2 @ 13:30hrs....Poster is a busy guy and hasn't been able to delete...

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.