JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Next Generation Arms Patriot M4. Never fired. Bought it and put it in the gun safe. Comes with 650 rounds Remington and Winchester ammo (all FMJ) , 4 bushmaster 30 rnd mags, and Command Arms grip. Trying to start up a small business so some toys have to go. $1700obo Thanks.

If it was purchased in april, it should be a toledo. These are awesome guns, I have the 5th production Patriot made, and I've never been disappointed. So far its had about 1200 rounds through it with no lube since break in, and no signs of excessive wear. So as far as I have seen, their ceramic coating works. Also did the heat dissipation test with 90rds rapid fire, then pull the bolt out and hold it with bare hands :D

Yeah, they are great. I took a video of me shooting mine with my phone which does not record sound for some reason. It is a very boring video. No rifle movement almost whatsoever. It looks like I'm just sitting there for a few mins holding the next gen horizontal.

Alright, Ladies and Gentlemen, here it is. My last attempt to sell this thing. I am including a Katon Custom Bayonet. It's a custom bayonet made to fit the civilian M-4 carbine. $210 new.

So here is the list of goodies.

- Next Gen rifle
- Katon bayonet
- 650 rounds fmj
- 6 total mags
- Command Arms grip
- Drag Bag

$2400 worth of gun and gear for only $1500.

I'm gonna leave this on a week or two more then call it good. I will assume at that point that the Man Above wants me to keep my sweet set-up.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews