JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
On August 26, 2015 Bryce Williams a fired reporter killed Alison Parker and Adam Ward on live TV in Virginia as they were interviewing and filming Vicki Gardner. Congress failed to act on this one time event putting the public at great risk. There was no knee jerk reaction. Only top tier talent get any security, leaving weather personalities vulnerable in wet and windy conditions. What about the children?

My point in this tragedy? Congress's drum beat is "even one life...". Here were two people mowed down on live TV, a first. Where is the act/bill to protect us against "them" reporters? They are allowed to roam free and aggressively engage the public. Where's the background check on them? They can knock on a private citizen's door and if told to leave, stalk them at the edge of their property.

Congress didn't do "something". Every time I see a news van I fear for my life and pray there is a cop around to keep me safe or seek a safe space like a Starbucks or yogurt shop.

We see it through different prisms. I've seen videos where some people swear only their race gets pictures planted on the news. Everyone can't be right. In this case it was a first. Chris Dorner was another story that quickly went away.

My rant was focusing on congress. Here they have the ability to act when we have been going for years using temporary budgets and band aids keeping the county going. And they are agreeing on bump stocks, something they admit they know nothing about. Where's the million dollar study?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top