JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
I have a brand new, unopened case of 7.62x39 Gold Tiger AK ammunition. This is the good stuff, the best of the Russian military grade ammo with the non-corrosive sealed primers and bullets, and the lacquered cases. I have nothing to shoot it in. Because....I am selling the Arsenal SAM7SF (unfired) AK that I have listed in the Rifles section. I recently had both shoulders replaced and can no longer lift a rifle. I also have an additional 1000 rounds of the same ammo that I can sell as well. This 1000 rounds is no longer in the original case but only one of the individual boxes has been opened (as seen in my rifle ad). I will sell either 1000 round group for $235.00, or both for $460.00 delivered to the buyer anywhere in the Coos Bay/North Bend/Myrtle Point/Bandon area. I'm in Coquille, but if someone wants all 2000 rounds for an additional $10.00 to help pay for my gas and to take my wife to lunch I will ask her to drive me as far as Florence or Roseburg.
Thank you.
Scott
Semper Fi

Last Edited:
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.