JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$55
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
Other / Not Listed
City
Benton City
State
Washington
Zip Code
250 +/- rounds. $55.00
Shipping is on you
Brass is in Benton City, Washington. 99320
Money goes to his kids..
I'll toss it before I accept a ridiculous offer. I just hate to see it wasted.

I de-primed the brass and run it all thru the vibratory. I was asked about corrosion is why I broke it all down. Here's the brass after tear down & cleaning.

1st image..Approximately 50 rnds are showing this on the insides of the cases. It appears to be surface only and not penetrating the cases to any degree.
2nd image..the worst case I'm seeing. When I run a sharp point across the corroded spot, nothing is flaking off. Just brass line showing where I scratched it.
3rd image...200+/- rounds
4th image roughly 50 rnds with corrosion to some degree.

Personally, I wouldn't be afraid of using any of it for reloading & I've been reloading rifle & pistol since 1965 or so.
After de-priming & cleaning, I processed every round with the K&M Primer Pocket Correction Tool.
It's the same tool I use on every round I have with zero issues. .380, 9mm, .45, .222, .223, .243, 22-250, 5.56, .270, .308

IMG_6815.JPG IMG_6816.JPG

IMG_6818.JPG IMG_6819.JPG

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
The potential buyer may want to know:
1)How many times the brass has been fired.
2)What primers were used to prime the brass.

I'd then take a look at some websites (Starline brass) to see what new brass goes for. Usually Starline provides free shipping with their orders.

Judging by the picture provided, if they all look like that it's factory primed..

Eta,
Starline gets .30 cents a case new before shipping , so this is a decent deal with being primed.

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top