JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$525
Manufacturer
Sig Sauer
Caliber
40 S&W
City
Eugene
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a new, unfired Sig Sauer P320 Compact chambered in 40 S&W for sale with new Coyote Tan XCompact grip module installed. Purchased new in early August this year and never fired. Stored in the safe covered with a gun sock. Includes 4 magazines, shipped from the factory with 2. Also includes 50 rounds Winchester 180 grain jacketed hollow point personal protection ammunition with purchase.

This model has the 3.9 barrel, Nitron slide and Siglite night sights. Magazine capacity is 13+1

Must be willing to meet at an FFL in the Eugene/Springfield area.
Buyer pays fees.

Selling to fund another project. Not looking for trades at this time.
My loss is your gain if you like the 40 cal as much as I do.
(good thing I have others!)

94C28364-EE67-4C6D-886B-13D76A160F63.jpeg 4AE2F8CB-E7C8-43B1-A6FA-72A030F2AC69.jpeg 1B7A122B-F9B8-44E8-8785-1D7A91CB59E2.jpeg 54DEE9DB-5B8F-4876-86C7-F2C242F753B1.jpeg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Out of curiosity, what is needed to convert this to 9mm? Just a new barrel and mags, correct?
Actually I bought it with the intention of getting a conversion barrel & spring for it. I wish that I had asked those questions myself. The Sig conversion requires the complete slide assembly in 9mm. It's a modular system, unlike my Glock conversions which are less expensive. I have 3 SIG's so that wouldn't be a concern for me, just needing to fund another firearm purchase.
Dave

I would have to travel a ways to Eugene but could meet at an ffl of your choice if you would take $475 cash tomorrow
PM me please and we'll discuss it?
I would have to travel a ways to Eugene but could meet at an ffl of your choice if you would take $475 cash tomorrow

Out of curiosity, what is needed to convert this to 9mm? Just a new barrel and mags, correct?

I just picked this up last week & it needs to be paid for, so I'd accept your offer. Let's discuss it further via PM rather than on this thread please

BE1B24FB-B635-49E2-9FC7-42605DC45E76.jpeg

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.