JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Living in Snohomish County, Mill Creek area. Member of Seattle Rifle and Pistol. NRA RSO & CRSO. CMP Level II RSO. 26yr US Army, CW4(Ret). OIF & Desert Storm vet. On jump status for 13 years. Currently a FT Domestic Engineer, Unemployed part-time, on-call Alpaca ranch hand, and unsuccessful Salmon fisherman. My first love was my Ithaca mdl 37 Featherlight in 16ga. Bought my first pistol around age 33 after sharing a salmon fishing stream across from a black bear.

Would like to know if there are any other Paratroopers or TKEs on forum and more importantly where to find ammo!!!

Truth has a DTG!

Welcome! Awesome resume and thank you for your service! Try SGAmmo.com early mid-week because when they get the semi-trucks unloading and the stock listed online, it goes really fast. I've bought from them for years, and they seem to be a good family run company.

Welcome! Awesome resume and thank you for your service! Try SGAmmo.com early mid-week because when they get the semi-trucks unloading and the stock listed online, it goes really fast. I've bought from them for years, and they seem to be a good family run company.
Thanks for your support...and the tip about ammo, will check them out.

Welcome to the club and thank you for your service. While fishing up in Gustavus, Alaska, I came face to face with a blackie while fishing Sockeye. I ended up having to whack his overly curious self in nose with the tip of my rod and he boogied on outta there. I'm just glad he wasn't a brownie..... He'd of used my rod for a toothpick when done with me.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum. Thanks for standing up to the line and raising your hand to protect this great nation of ours.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Once we're able to start using the public lands again, check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

Until then check out Trash No Land.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads