JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all,

Moved up here a year or so ago from the dark place that shall not be named. I have been doing my best to get involved politically, and take new people shooting.

Built a few ARs since moving and want to focus on training and possibly competition this year.

Live in Vancouver with a 4x4. Down for meetups/shooting trips.

VI7fRQZ.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome.:D What type of competition shooting interest you? I shoot matches almost every
weekend. I shoot High power rifle and IDPA. I can help you with links and info.;)
Highpower

Thanks!

I don't know if I have the patience for high power to be honest! Although I am always down to try new things if they don't have a huge new gear requirement .

The only rifle I have that might work is this thing. It is very much a work in progress, as it was the first AR I built when I moved. Wearing a 1-4x currently.

Imgur

IDPA could also be fun. I didn't think their were any matches in SW WA.

I am really hoping to get into something involving steel, as that RING is just so addicting.

IDPA first Saturday of the month at TCGC. Speed steel at TCGC first Sunday.
Falling plate match at Clark Rifles 4th Sunday. If interested in Highpower
try a 100 yard reduced course to start. Cascade League is geared towards
new shooters. Equipment is loaned to new shooters. The service rifle match
next weekend is full but March 25 Cascade League at DRRC is a good match for
a beginner.;)
http://www.ossa.org/uploads/2/5/3/2/25326702/2018_highpower_schedule_r3.pdf

Welcome.
I got the 09TACO
Old Man Emu and no lean

Be sure to get onboard with this :
4-7-18 Jones Creek Area Cleanup

Do that and you will meet the folk, learn your local public shooting areas, win prizes, eat good food and help clean up.

I got an 01 with a conservative lift. I don't remember the brand, kinda a Franken truck build. No lean, but I love how charismatic leaning Tacos are.

I am actually already signed up for the 4-7 cleanup . I don't have a facebook, but Bill knows I am coming .One of the spots we are cleaning is my favorite. Should I empty out my truck for a dump run after? Or do we just bag it up?

I got an 01 with a conservative lift. I don't remember the brand, kinda a Franken truck build. No lean, but I love how charismatic leaning Tacos are.

I am actually already signed up for the 4-7 cleanup . I don't have a facebook, but Bill knows I am coming .One of the spots we are cleaning is my favorite. Should I empty out my truck for a dump run after? Or do we just bag it up?
Smaller stuff gets bagged and hauled off that day.
Bigger stuff (pallets, etc) gets hauled to the dumpster as well.
Anyone can volunteer truck space and it's a short run to the dumpster.

Smaller stuff gets bagged and hauled off that day.
Bigger stuff (pallets, etc) gets hauled to the dumpster as well.
Anyone can volunteer truck space and it's a short run to the dumpster.

Roger that. I don't have fancy brass pickup tools, so want to at least be able to help with heavy lifting and the truck space.

Thanks for the info!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads