JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello everyone. I'm really new in here so hopefully I'm in the right spot. Been taking up interests once again to relearning how to shoot and all and since I work nights it seems really hard to get together with the "Like minded" people who loves to learn the trade and tools of firing your firearms. I never seems to know where to go (I'm in the portland area) that is safe and legal to shoot nowadays. Seems indoor firing range are ok but the few outdoors ones are really expensive. And I sure hate to be on private or state land and get in trouble. Any advices would be greatly appreciated. One of the things I like to know is where should I take my rifle to get my scope mounted? I never done it before and I sure don't want to screw it up. Seems I bought the right scope for my rifle but I need extra parts to make it compatible. I guess it's all part of learning the trade huh? Anyway..have a great week (with temperatures warming up).

Welcome to the site. I am sure you can find some help from folks here that live up there in hipstervill as to a nice place to shoot. For me, as I live in Salem, drive about 30 minutes south to the ARPC, which is a very nice gun club.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top