JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
FNG here in the Portland area! Ashamed to admit that I am a recent expat of the Peoples Republic of California. I do have family ties to the area so I'm not a complete outsider. I hope to never see another bullet button or 10 round mag again. Guns were part of my upbringing and have been shooting for the last 30 of my 35 years or so.

So hello everyone! Look forward to enjoying my newly found liberty up here and meeting some like minded folk along the way.

Welcome to the forum, bengsx. Unfortunately, Portland is rapidly turning Oregon into California north. The dems control the congress and governorship and are pushing some crazy anti-gun bills this year. So the bullet buttons may not be far away.

Welcome to the forum, bengsx. Unfortunately, Portland is rapidly turning Oregon into California north. The dems control the congress and governorship and are pushing some crazy anti-gun bills this year. So the bullet buttons may not be far away.

Well it is a mental illness. At least the area has one more informed voter until I buy some property and move away from the metro.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top