Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New to NWF

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by mywifehatesguns, Apr 11, 2011.

1. mywifehatesguns

mywifehatesguns Beaverton Member

Like it says, the wife is not a gun fan but I am working on her. I shoot alot, hunt when I can. t-shirt and jeans BBQ'r from Beaverton.

2. ablaut

ablaut Salem(ish), OR Member

Welcome! Hope you can get her interested :) I casually talked with my wife about getting a firearm for months before we picked something up (I was in no hurry). The next day we were back in the store...shopping for her!

3. moose

moose northwet coast Well-Known Member

Welcome!

My wife was slow in coming around....

4. 24ARTucker

24ARTucker Hillsboro, Oregon, United States Member

Welcome to NWFC

My wife told me yesterday that she wanted to get a dedicated .22 upper for her first AR and first firearm. I was so happy I almost cried with joy....... Almost. I've been trying to get her to come around and finally want to shoot.

5. techieguy

techieguy Well-Known Member

In time she will come around and get comfortable with firearms... My wife started off very slow but she now has her own 10/22, S&W revolver, S&W M&P 9 and AR15 and the latter two firearms have been duracoated purple!

6. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the group!

Good luck with your wife.

7. Blitzkrieg

Blitzkrieg WA Well-Known Member

Welcome. Definitely start her with as .22 for fun and so she's not intimidated

My wife came out of the box pro gun