JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Aloha,

Recently retired from the US Navy and moved here from Oahu, Hawaii. Looking forward to helping keep our 2A rights free and replacing all the ammo I couldn't bring with me. My wife an I are interested in getting our CCW WA, OR and UT to cover a decent area of travel. I've been shooting my whole life for fun and done some whitetail hunting. Mostly looking at self and home defense and predator eradication on our property. Standby for sales posts, I buy and sell handguns and rifles frequently and buy ammo when there are deals to be had. Glad to be here in the PNW! Have a great day all.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups in Oregon and Washington. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome to The Board, the bestest li'l gun board there is! :)

Perhaps a little late but.......

1711290131840.png

Aloha, Mark

Welcome to the forum. Lots of other ex-Navy here, and from all occupations.

The question is, so what did you do with our

Welcome to the forum. Lots of other ex-Navy here, and from all occupations.

The question is, so what did you do with our tax dollars?
Hey thanks for the welcome! Personally? The only thing I bought with tax dollars was repair parts for equipment, and cleaning supplies lol. As far as what I got paid for, training Sailors and getting the missions done. I was enlisted so I had much less control of finances than some and I preferred it that way. Easier to focus on getting the job done.

Hey thanks for the welcome! Personally? The only thing I bought with tax dollars was repair parts for equipment, and cleaning supplies lol. As far as what I got paid for, training Sailors and getting the missions done. I was enlisted so I had much less control of finances than some and I preferred it that way. Easier to focus on getting the job done.
Was more about what you did, since we all know that the military guys get paid the big bucks! :s0112:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews