JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$150
Manufacturer
Ruger
Caliber
22 Long Rifle
City
IRMO
State
Other
Zip Code
Just got a bunch of new takeoff Ruger Mark 4 blued uppers into the shop. These are available threaded in the length and threading of your choice for $150 and that includes sights. That price is shipped to your dealer. Ive done 50 of these in the last 6 months and I scarf them up 20 at a time. They fit any of the mark 4 series.

Pics for example.

ciuDHE.jpg

dcSrYg.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I'm interested, but not very familiar with the Mark IV platform yet. If I have a functional Mark IV, is using one of these just a matter of moving the bolt assembly to this upper and putting it on the frame? Or do these "takeoff" uppers require any additional parts that aren't quick & easy to move from the old upper to the new one?

Those are factory receivers so I'm sure they're drilled and tapped for a rail. The issue that you're going to run into with those very short lengths, is there won't be room for both a rail and a front sight.

You have some options, but it would depend on what type of optic you plan on running.
If running something like a RMR, and still wanted to retain the front sight, you could have wired provide you with a custom rail that is cut to size to allow it to still fit with the front sight installed. You could also forgo the front sight altogether and just run a rail only and you'd probably be ok.

Another option and this is how one of my speed steel match receivers is set up, is to use a dovetail adaptor mount that allows me to run a Deltapoint Pro. This option obviously does away with the rear sight to allow for the red dot mount, but I prefer a red dot to irons anyway, so I have no use for a rear or even a front sight for that matter. Even if I wanted to use irons, I have other receivers that I can use. Another benefit of opting for the rear sight adaptor mount, is that it gets the red dot lower onto the receiver for a more natural aiming height. Similar to a optics ready carry pistol.

At any rate, wired will be able to get you all squared away. 🙂

When theyre that short its an either or thing. Sights or rail. That ones sold regardless . To be able to use sights and a rail its going to have to be a 3 .1" barrel. Its a little more expensive and I do have one available.

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top