JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Tacoma ranges,
Bullseye in downtown, two blocks north of the tacoma dome.-Indoor pistol range and they are working on a rifle range in the future. Small selection of older rental guns
The Marksman, right off 512 and Canyon, indoor range, pistol only (I believe), offer a pretty good selection of rental guns.
Federal Way Discount Gun, Federal way off 320 and Hwy 99. Indoor pistol range with rifle and tactical range available with membership. Also offer a good variety of rental guns.

Outdoor ranges I know of. Never been to any of them..
Tacoma Sportsmans Club, out off Canyon Road
Sumner Sportsman Club
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver
Others aren't to far

Also, many people go to Capitol Forest down by Olympia and there is a good pit I have been told.
Hope that helps you find a place to go.

Tacoma ranges,
Bullseye in downtown, two blocks north of the tacoma dome.-Indoor pistol range and they are working on a rifle range in the future. Small selection of older rental guns
The Marksman, right off 512 and Canyon, indoor range, pistol only (I believe), offer a pretty good selection of rental guns.
Federal Way Discount Gun, Federal way off 320 and Hwy 99. Indoor pistol range with rifle and tactical range available with membership. Also offer a good variety of rental guns.

Outdoor ranges I know of. Never been to any of them..
Tacoma Sportsmans Club, out off Canyon Road
Sumner Sportsman Club
Tacoma Rifle and Revolver
Others aren't to far

Also, many people go to Capitol Forest down by Olympia and there is a good pit I have been told.
Hope that helps you find a place to go.

Thanks Vierings. I have stopped at Federal Way Discount, but haven't used their range yet. Looking for some good outdoor (pits) if possible. Thanks for the list.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top