JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$90
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
City
SHERWOOD
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I have a brand new Spikes "Tactical Barking Spider 2" linear comp/brake for 5.56 that I purchased for a pistol build but it was just a bit too big in diameter for my handguard. I messed around and forgot to return it within the 30 day window so I am looking to sell it at a fair price. They are $129.99, I will let it go for $90.

I am in Sherwood OR and will give priority to anyone that can pick it up or meet me somewhere. I would prefer to not ship it.

spikes-tactical-barking-spider-2-brake-556mm-nato-1627895-1.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
I have a brand new Spikes "Tactical Barking Spider 2" linear comp/brake for 5.56 that I purchased for a pistol build but it was just a bit too big in diameter for my handguard. I messed around and forgot to return it within the 30 day window so I am looking to sell it at a fair price. They are $129.99, I will let it go for $90.

I am in Sherwood OR and will give priority to anyone that can pick it up or meet me somewhere. I would prefer to not ship it.

View attachment 1075855
Wonder if you still have the spikes tactical barking spider 2?

Members are allowed to ask whatever they want for items posted in the classified sections. If you don't like the price of an item, simply move on. Posting negative comments will result in the revocation of your classified privileges.

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top