JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

My buddie almost fell for it,but you cant pay with a credit card...the website is really well done even has a SSL..

My buddie almost fell for it,but you cant pay with a credit card...the website is really well done even has a SSL..
Thanks for the heads up!
I'm so sick of online scammers. It's difficult to tell who is legit and who is a scam.
When my usual suppliers are out of stock, and I look elsewhere, I copy their address and punch it into Google Earth. The address usually ends up being a run-down house in the middle of nowhere. That is another way I use to detect a scam.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's well done given that every ammo I selected including the 350rnd remington 9mm bucket show only two options for qty. Either 500 or 1000. I went ahead with order for 1000 so I am guessing they will just take out 50rnds out of third bucket. I will let you how it looks when I receive it and thanks for posting this great deal. /s

Last Edited:
I wouldn't go as far as saying it's well done given that every ammo I selected including the 350rnd remington 9mm bucket show only two options for qty. Either 500 or 1000. I went ahead with order for 1000 so I am guessing they will just take out 50rnds out of third bucket. I will let you how it looks when I receive it and thanks for posting this great deal.

Btw for payment I told them I would gladly pay them tuesday for ammo today.

Last Edited:
I am pretty gullible like the one time I almost took this home after a dance.

download.jpeg

But these ammo scammers are going to have to up their game if they want to take advantage of my wallet.

I wouldn't go as far as saying it's well done given that every ammo I selected including the 350rnd remington 9mm bucket show only two options for qty. Either 500 or 1000. I went ahead with order for 1000 so I am guessing they will just take out 50rnds out of third bucket. I will let you how it looks when I receive it and thanks for posting this great deal.

I am pretty gullible like the one time I almost took this home after a dance.

View attachment 1088363

But these ammo scammers are going to have to up their game if they want to take advantage of my wallet.
Damn! You got the good drugs! Does she have a sister?

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top