JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Sako
Caliber
308 Winchester
City
Centralia
State
Washington
Zip Code
Selling my new and unfired Sako 85 Classic bolt action rifle chambered in .308 Winchester with 22" barrel. As you would expect from a high end European rifle it is loaded with features such as a 3 lug controlled round feed short throw bolt, 5 round steel detachable box magazine, and a phenomenal trigger. I have the original boxes for the rifle and scope if desired.

I'm willing to meet at the FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
Selling my new and unfired Sako 85 Classic bolt action rifle chambered in .308 Winchester with 22" barrel, it comes with a Leupold VX3i 3.5-10x40 duplex scope mounted in Sako Optilock steel ringmounts. As you would expect from a high end European rifle it is loaded with features such as a 3 lug controlled round feed short throw bolt, 5 round steel detachable box magazine, and a phenomenal trigger. I have the original boxes for the rifle and scope if desired.

I am the original owner of this rifle and purchased it a few years ago but have never fired it; the figure of the wood, the fit and finish of the action, the trigger, the bluing of the barreled action, are all impeccable. This is easily the nicest rifle in my collection and frankly I could never bring myself to shoot it because it is so pristine and beautiful; as a result it lives in the safe year round and I only occasionally bring it out to admire. This is a somewhat rare rifle but unfortunately I can no longer afford to keep it as the crown jewel of my collection and so it is with reluctance that I am selling it, asking for $2500 for the whole package.

I'm willing to meet at the FFL of buyers choice within reasonable distance of Centralia, WA or I will ship it to the FFL of buyers choice. I can provide more info/images upon request.

View attachment 1276394 View attachment 1276395 View attachment 1276396 View attachment 1276397
Would you be interim trade for a 1977 motorcycle?

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.