JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
will sell as a package for $360.00 or $250.00 for the beretta and $150.00 for the tanfoglio
1 beretta bobcat mod. 21A blued 22lr cal like new condition about 150 rounds down the pipe, i am the second owner

1 tanfoglio giuseppe mod. gt27 blued 25 auto cal like new only 5 rounds down the pipe (yes only 5) 1 owner, purchased new in oregon in 1978 been in safe till i shot it last summer for the first time.( by the way shot great with no hang ups.) also will throw in the rest of the box of ammo (45 ct.)

i am only selling this to fund another purchase, if the other purchase i want goes away these two pistols will not be for sale.
ps will try and get pics up this weekend but there is always the www
can meet mcminnville to salem, msg me for phone # if you would like

Last Edited:
will only sell as a package
1 beretta bobcat mod. 21A blued 22lr cal like new condition about 150 rounds down the pipe, i am the second owner

1 tanfoglio giuseppe mod. gt27 blued 25 auto cal like new only 5 rounds down the pipe (yes only 5) 1 owner, purchased new in oregon in 1978 been in safe till i shot it last summer for the first time.( by the way shot great with no hang ups.) also will throw in the rest of the box of ammo (45 ct.)

i am only selling this to fund another purchase, if the other purchase i want goes away these two pistols will not be for sale. $395. for the pair thanks
ps will try and get pics up this weekend but there is always the www
can meet mcminnville to salem, possibly portland
msg me for phone # if you would like

From Inde, need pics, vash in hand.

fred g. dobbs

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top