Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New Oregon member

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by AS556, Jun 18, 2014.

1. AS556

AS556 Eugene Member

Hey guys,

Born and raised in the NW, active on a couple other forums. Sold off most of my collection but have a couple ARs, a Sig P229R and a nice 80's 3" K frame at the moment. I'm more of a beat up black rifle and Glock type of guy. Not really interested in high grade walnut but can appreciate anything with a trigger.

Glad to be on board.

2. Modeler

Modeler Molalla, Oregon Soccer Fan

Welcome!

3. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator Staff Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Hey, as long as it shoots and you can hit the little circle, you're right on target. Glad to have you here. What area is home base?

Bill

4. AS556

AS556 Eugene Member

Eugene currently, but lived in the Gorge, Portland and as far south as Medford in the past. Don't really see any reason to ever move elsewhere, great firearms laws, beautiful scenery. Would consider Washington though.

5. Cogs

Cogs Washougal, WA. Volunteer Coordinator Staff Member 2015 Volunteer 2016 Volunteer

Eugene's a good location. Not too far to reach coast or high desert. All the hunting & fishing within reasonable reach. Brother lives there. I like that area.