JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.
Reactions
Ad Type
  1. For Sale
Price
$2500
Manufacturer
Other / Not Listed
Caliber
6.5mm Creedmoor
City
ALBANY
State
Oregon
Zip Code
I only shot 2 mags thru this to break it in. It is a custom PRS competition rifle from Master Piece Arms. It took 8 months from the day I ordered it to receive it but im finding im just not gonna have time for Competitions. It is 6.5 Creedmoor and has a new Vortex Venom 5-25-56mm scope and I bought this new Vault case for it with wheels. I also used a master piece arms scope mount ( scope mount alone cost $280). I will include a couple boxes of ammo. It is coated in a metallic purple like color but it changes color depending on the light and angle your looking at it. Fully adjustable stock and cheek rest. Barricade stop is adjustable the whole length of the chassis. Has the RAT rail system so you can buy all kinds of accessories and things to fit the chassis. Comes with one 10 round magazine.
If I remember right it is a trigger tech special trigger and the spec card says it is currently set to 1 pound 7 ounce trigger pull but can be adjusted to as light as you want, I think under a pound

Asking $3000 for the whole setup which is a reasonable price. Or $2500 without the optic. Look at the pictures to read some of the specs on the custom Curtis action and barrel etc
This is one of the sweetest and most respected custom rifles on the market. Look at what people are using in PRS competition and a large percentage of them are running a MPA chassis rifle like this. And this rifle is legal for production class all the way up to the top classes.

I took it to my local range to zero the scope and try it out on the 200 yard metal plate rack which are tiny 3 inch plates at 200 yards and was nailing every one every time. This rifle is a sub MOA guarantee out to like a mile. Pictures dont do it justice. and with the muzzle brake it is such a joy to shoot the recoil is so light

I live in Albany and work in Salem so I can meet up at whatever reasonable distance shop you want for the transfer

bubble.jpg case inside.jpg case outside.jpg case upright.jpg rifle side1.jpg specs back.jpg specs front.jpg stock.jpg

1. I agree to the classified rules and terms of service
Last Edited:
20moa base?
Weight of entire rig?
Tempting. Thanks!
0 MOA scope mount, 20 MOA scope base. I think the specs said around 12 pounds total weight and they sell special weights that mount inside the chassis to add weight front or rear if you need more. Ill try and put the link to the webpage below

MPA BA PMR Pro (Precision Match Rifle)

• Caliber – 6mm Creedmoor, 6GT, 6.5 Creedmoor, 6.5 PRC, 6 Dasher, 6BR, 6BRA, 6XC, 6×47 Lapua, 6.5 x 47 Lapua, 223 or 308
  • Match Grade Chamber
  • MPA/Curtis Action
  • Barrel – Lothar Walther Blank/MPA Chambered M24 Contour
  • Muzzle thread 5/8×24
  • Chassis – MPA BA Comp Chassis
  • MPA DN3 Muzzle Brake
  • Trigger Tech Special Trigger Set to 1-3 lbs or the Timney HIT Trigger (6 oz – 2 lbs range)
  • Magazine – AICS Type (10 Round Magpul/AICS Type Magazine Included)
  • Built In Inclinometer
  • Thumb Notch
  • R.A.T. System Compatible
  • EVG (Grip)
  • Ultra Bag Rider
  • V4 Spigot Mount
  • 2 Round Holder (only for short action, standard bolt face calibers)
  • 1/2 MOA Accuracy Guarantee

Action

• MPA/Curtis Short Action
  • Pinned 20 MOA scope base
  • 60 Degree Bolt Throw
  • 3 Lug Design
  • Rem 700 footprint
  • Tool less Firing Pin Assy Removal System

Barrel

• Lothar Walther Hand Lapped 416R Stainless Premium Barrel Blank
  • 26″ M24 Barrel Profile
  • Stress Relieved
  • Bore and Land Inspected on Video Borescope
  • Chamber is indicated within .0001″ or less – to the bore of the rifle
  • Polished Barrel Finish

Chassis

• Masterpiece Arms BA Comp Chassis
  • Produced from 6061 Aluminum
  • V-Bedding System with Additional clearance for Glass Bedding Action and Straight Section of Barrel
  • MPA Buttstock with Adjustable Cheek Riser, Length of Pull
  • Lower mounted Picatinny Rail
  • 20 MOA Scope Rail
  • Cerakote Finish – Black or Tungsten
  • Built In Inclinometer
  • Thumb Notch
  • R.A.T. System Compatible
  • EVG (Grip)
  • Ultra Bag Rider
  • V4 Spigot Mount

Trigger

• Trigger Tech Special – Set to 1-3lbs or the Timney HIT Trigger (6oz – 2 lbs range); Flat shoe

Plano Basic Rifle Case

Specs

• Rifle Weight – 12.5 lbs
  • Barrel Twist – Caliber Specific
  • Barrel Length – 26″ (6.5mm & 6mm)
  • Barrel Muzzle Thread – 5/8-24 TPI
  • Barrel Profile – #M24 Contour
  • Coating – Cerakote Chassis, Polished Barrel
  • Length of Pull – 13.75-15″
  • Trigger – Trigger Tech Special
  • Trigger Pull – 1-3 lbs. (Customer Choice)
  • Overall Length 26″ barrel with brake – 48″

their wait times are always 24 weeks for a custom rifle build so if you want to get into competition this year your not gonna have time for that 8 month wait, get it here while you can

still available, im open to reasonable offers, this thing is brand new basically only shot 20 rounds to zero scope and break in on the bench

Status
This ad is no longer active. View more ads here.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top