JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
This is the newest model Saiga 12 gauge shotgun. The IZH-109BHO Model comes with automatic bolt hold open after last round fired. Check it out at K-VAR. <broken link removed> This is not the common models that were $500. This model was just released in this country by K_VAR for $679.95. It has a button right behind the mag release that will lock the bolt open at any time. It has another button where the old style bolt latch was that will release the bolt when pushed! So now you have two ways to release the bolt. Hit the button or pull back on the bolt. I have not seen another one of these available anywhere.
View attachment 191589
View attachment 191590
View attachment 191591

I guess they can be made to work, I think you have to hit the back of the older mag with a file too, I didn't really read up on it, in fact have given up on the LRBHO deal altogether. I think some of the guys were looking into just swapping out the newer follower into an older mag to see if it'd work.

It's not bad thing as the older mags will still work in the gun, just not actuate the BHO.

I'm holding out for the dbl stack mags just so I can watch everyone fight to the death to get their hands on one of those and then wait for another year for the bugs to get worked out and the hype and price to go down. Just like the drums.:s0114::s0155:

Unless you are doing 3-gun, is an LRBHO in an AK really necessary? I'm OK without it, as there are 100 million out there that don't.

Yeah...those elusive double stacks :s0131:.

Keith

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top