JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hey everyone I am new member of northwest firearms community and excited to be on the forum. Just recently bought my first firearm and it's a CAI Centurion c39 ak47. I was able to fire it this past weekend and it was an awesome adrenaline rush. The gun shot great and was able to fire 200 rounds with no hiccups. I am looking forward to getting some help, tips or opinions if I ever need them. Thanks!!

The road was good, the route my buddy took was mainly paved road. We didn't go too high up. We just happened to come across that open area and there was a lot of shells on the ground so many people have shot there.

The road was good, the route my buddy took was mainly paved road. We didn't go too high up. We just happened to come across that open area and there was a lot of shells on the ground so many people have shot there.

Thanks for the info.

what's up kanak attack, glad to see you joined the forum lot's of good folks here. I'll see you at our HAMMA JANG job site tommorrow:s0133:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top