JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Wife and I are just starting here, been members of a lot of forums for past 10 years.
Wife, works local resort, I disibaled Viet-Nam Veteran 100%.
Our goal is to get our FFL 07-02 and work from home shop where we have rleloaded for years, all calibers. We have had a source for selling, manufacturing and mill work for building firearms, and supressors. Wife said if we are going to put up with all the paper work for this then she namesw the Business. We have filed through TEXAS for our LLC and the name will let you know when it is approved, but it is avabily says the SOS. We both live on the range when she is off duty. We both compet in pistol matches, and shot our AR's and rifles on the 200, 500, & 1000 meter range. Got to love the Gong (at a slight angle) for safety.
I am old and she is young, really takes caare of me. I was in Viet-Nam from 63-67, was up north for a few years.
We will keep ya all posted on how the FFL is going will be sending the paper work in at the end of next week. Terri & Fred

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads