JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello,

I found this site doing a Google search for a gunsmith. Looks like a great bunch of people. My name is Mark and I lives in Issaquah. I love to hunt, fish, shoot, and reload. I love everything about firearms.

A little about me. I am a political animal and I am passionate about defending, preserving, and advancing our Second Amendment rights. I am heavily involved in defending hunters rights. There is no right more important than our right to keep and bear arms. A great quote from Ronald Reagan:

"The gun has been called the great equalizer, meaning that a small person with a gun is equal to a large person, but it is a great equalizer in another way, too. It insures that the people are the equal of their government whenever that government forgets that it is servant and not master of the governed."

Or as one of the Founding Fathers said that the Second Amendment is there so that the other nine will be observed. All our rights flow from our right as an armed populace. I will stop here as I know I am preaching to the choir and you get where I stand. I look forward to posting here. I was really impressed with the thread that I read on a a gunsmith. Very helpful. Thank you.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top