JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi folks,

My name is Mike and I'm from the opposite side of the country from most of you. I live in Upstate New York where my "wonderful" Governor has gone off the deep end. I spent quite a bit of time looking for a few specific guns before they become illegal to by in this state. For those of you who don't know, as of April 15th I will no longer be able to purchase any gun that has a mag capacity greater than 7. I can still own them but, by law can only put 7 in the mag. To make things worse, next Jan I'll have to permanently modify any mag to a max of 7. Yep...I told you he went off the deep end.
Anyway, I just want to throw out a plug for Varo at okii guns in Oregon. He was a great help in helping me get a pink Walther p22 for my Twin daughters (5yrs). They are a little young right now, but they show a big interest in doing what Daddy does. Don't worry, all my guns are locked.
If you get a chance, give him a call. He was awesome for me and I'm sure he can help you folks on the West Coast out too.
Be safe and keep fighting for our rights!!!!! We all need to stick together.

PEACE!!!!

Good morning Mike, and welcome to NWFA.
If you look around a little bit you'll find some nice discussions about 2A rights. There's a thread that another member started with the subject "If they come for your guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?" that might be right up your alley.
I agree with you wholeheartedly. We need to stick together.

My question is, "If they come for your neighbors guns, do you have a responsibility to fight?"

Regards,
Mike

Hi folks,

My name is Mike and I'm from the opposite side of the country from most of you. I live in Upstate New York where my "wonderful" Governor has gone off the deep end. I spent quite a bit of time looking for a few specific guns before they become illegal to by in this state. For those of you who don't know, as of April 15th I will no longer be able to purchase any gun that has a mag capacity greater than 7. I can still own them but, by law can only put 7 in the mag. To make things worse, next Jan I'll have to permanently modify any mag to a max of 7. Yep...I told you he went off the deep end.
Anyway, I just want to throw out a plug for Varo at okii guns in Oregon. He was a great help in helping me get a pink Walther p22 for my Twin daughters (5yrs). They are a little young right now, but they show a big interest in doing what Daddy does. Don't worry, all my guns are locked.
If you get a chance, give him a call. He was awesome for me and I'm sure he can help you folks on the West Coast out too.
Be safe and keep fighting for our rights!!!!! We all need to stick together.

PEACE!!!!

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads