JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
My name is David, I'm a firearms enthusiast and weekend plinker. I love me a well built AR but I also love to shoot a 10/22.
I tend to impulse buy guns for the sheer thrill of buying a new gun. I heard I could find some pretty cool s*** on this here website. I was referred to Northwest Firearms by my friends at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha, your friendly and knowledgeable FFL =]
Rad dudes. Anyway…
I'm hoping to meet some new people in the gun community and barter for guns and parts.

Here's a sweet pic
Resized_Resized_Screenshot_20221001-152713_Gallery.jpeg

My name is David, I'm a firearms enthusiast and weekend plinker. I love me a well built AR but I also love to shoot a 10/22.
I tend to impulse buy guns for the sheer thrill of buying a new gun. I heard I could find some pretty cool s*** on this here website. I was referred to Northwest Firearms by my friends at A Cut Above Pawn in Aloha, your friendly and knowledgeable FFL =]
Rad dudes. Anyway…
I'm hoping to meet some new people in the gun community and barter for guns and parts.

Here's a sweet pic
View attachment 1473158
You can indeed find some pretty cool sheite on this website…. my über awesome (and relatively rare) .308 Galil for instance…

IMG_0451.jpeg

Nope, it's not for sale! :s0121:

Welcome to NWFA
Good news is there are some fine folks here (and odd balls too) and from time to time some nice things offered.
Sorry to say, bartering for firearms in technicality has been removed from citizens rights as monies must be exchanged to complete a non BP firearm transaction, though It might be possible the pawn would trade the right offer for them covering the transfer fines so it still could be still called a barter on your part...
:s0090:Cheers

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.

This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Welcome Aboard. Glad you found the forum.
This is the best place to hang out on the internet.

Check out the organized clean ups. It's the best way to meet the community and learn where and how to use public lands responsibly.

We are doing non ODF supported cleanups at public forests - check the North Fork Wolf Creek Road thread in resources.

If you really want to get involved in community action check out Trash No Land.

Thanks for the info!

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR