JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all,

New member. Former army and current engineer. My gf who has never touched a weapon and is now expressing an interest. I figure I'd show her around the net and take her to the WAC show this weekend to find a local female firearms instructor. I look forward to building my collection through this site and a few others. Maybe even meet some fellow enthusiasts.

... hell and welcome to the forum.
Nice things to see at the show ... people and opinions abound.

Keep us posted on what you see, what intrigued the gf and the search ...

chris

Well I think it was myself and her dad talking guns. She also started watching sons of guns and American guns, saw that little ladies can handle a weapon too! I just want to ease her into it. My military training may not nessecarily be the best way to teach her.

... true; mil and civ training are oft different results; but, no doubt though, practical experience will always count well.

Courses teach the right way and point out the bad. Then go and practice some more at indoor/outdoor ranges.
Practice makes 'perfect' which is why we are good with our roles/jobs.

All conditions. It's not good weather right now in Seattle, or is it? A little practice with gloves on, reloading with gloves ...

.... and thank you for your service.

chris

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews