JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Hello all . new to the site but old to Oregon . I've fished or hunted most of the state over my years here , My family and me live just north of EE Wilson wildlife area, were i work as a operations manager on one of the large farms in polk and benton counties , my grandparents farmed here, and my parents both farmed and worked here. hobbies include hunting, fishing, camping, off roading, duning etc . look forward to meeting some of you and trading ideas etc ,

Balls in your court

Welcome Aboard, Glad to have some one of the age of wisdom among us! LOL
You found a pretty col place to hand about and swap ideas and good information, with out the attitude! Great bunch here, Welcome!

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , Lol, is 51 old ? my eyes feel old , my body feels it but the brain still thinks I'm 22 . but at the same time it seems all my old favorite fishing and hunting hides are gone or changed or no longer have access . time i.e. the passing of time, aging sure can be brutal in so many ways !.

Thanks for the warm welcome guys , Lol, is 51 old ? my eyes feel old , my body feels it but the brain still thinks I'm 22 . but at the same time it seems all my old favorite fishing and hunting hides are gone or changed or no longer have access . time i.e. the passing of time, aging sure can be brutal in so many ways !.
Amen brother. Couldn't agree more.

Welcome,

Do you have some 74 bronc pics for us to enjoy :s0092:
FB_IMG_1470861712038.jpg

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews