JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
I've been in Oregon for almost 20 years now, (from New Hampshire originally) and I'm happy somebody turned me on to this site. I mainly enjoy target shooting (not hunting) as well as learning more about gunsmithing. I try to do most of the work on my pieces but still have a lot to learn. I'm always looking for new outdoor places to legally shoot and I now have a 4wd truck that my father bequeathed to me when he passed away last year. Also can somebody tell me, are you allowed to post a contact phone number in a classified posting?

I've been in Oregon for almost 20 years now, (from New Hampshire originally) and I'm happy somebody turned me on to this site. I mainly enjoy target shooting (not hunting) as well as learning more about gunsmithing. I try to do most of the work on my pieces but still have a lot to learn. I'm always looking for new outdoor places to legally shoot and I now have a 4wd truck that my father bequeathed to me when he passed away last year. Also can somebody tell me, are you allowed to post a contact phone number in a classified posting?

Welcome and yes, some people do post their phone numbers.

It isn't against the rules but I do not because I prefer my privacy.

Enjoy the site, best of luck on the outdoor shooting spots and sorry to hear about your lost family.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top