JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There is some good fishing there, walleye, trout, catfish, crappie, bluegill, and some world class bass fishing too out in the potholes! Different from what I fish for now. I live on the coast, so I have salmon, and my favorite, sturgeon!! (but this is his post! Let him tell ya! I'm just reminiscing!!)

I grew up over in Royal City and fished with my grandpa. He was a bass fisherman so I really dont know much about walleye fishing. When I go i do nothing but drown worms unless I go with one of my local buddies who grew up fishing the lake. As mentioned above we have a great variety of fishing here. I just dont get out as much as I'd like to. As a father of two little boys and my job in agriculture I stay pretty busy (not to mention my waterfowl addiction and gun shooting habits). So that's me in a nutshell really. Pretty simple guy who likes to hunt ducks/geese, play with my boys and work on guns.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top