Quantcast
  1. Sign up now and join over 35,000 northwest gun owners. It's quick, easy, and 100% free!

New member in Moses Lake

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by Longshot34, Nov 16, 2011.

1. Longshot34

Longshot34 Moses Lake Member

Hi guys! New guy here. Just wanted to say hi!

2. drew

drew OR Well-Known Member

Welcome.

3. duckyherman

duckyherman Spokane, WA Active Member

Hello! How is Moses "hole" these days!! Lived there for years! Still have a bit of family there too. I actually miss the place! Has the Walleye been any good lately?

4. Evil Jeep

Evil Jeep Seattle New Member

Yea how is the fishing out there? I've been wanting to make a trip out there - guess it will be next spring season. What do you fish for up there?

5. duckyherman

duckyherman Spokane, WA Active Member

There is some good fishing there, walleye, trout, catfish, crappie, bluegill, and some world class bass fishing too out in the potholes! Different from what I fish for now. I live on the coast, so I have salmon, and my favorite, sturgeon!! (but this is his post! Let him tell ya! I'm just reminiscing!!)

6. Longshot34

Longshot34 Moses Lake Member

I grew up over in Royal City and fished with my grandpa. He was a bass fisherman so I really dont know much about walleye fishing. When I go i do nothing but drown worms unless I go with one of my local buddies who grew up fishing the lake. As mentioned above we have a great variety of fishing here. I just dont get out as much as I'd like to. As a father of two little boys and my job in agriculture I stay pretty busy (not to mention my waterfowl addiction and gun shooting habits). So that's me in a nutshell really. Pretty simple guy who likes to hunt ducks/geese, play with my boys and work on guns.

7. huntpotter

huntpotter SW WA Negotiator Bronze Supporter

WAZZZZUUUUUUP

8. 19 Adam

19 Adam rural Clackamas County, Oregon Active Member

Welcome to the best firearms site in the Northwest. Hope you enjoy it as much as I do.