JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi All!

My name is Ty. I live in the close-in NW Portland area, since about 7 years ago after college. I grew up in the King's Valley area of the mid-Willamette Valley and still have a family farm there. Firearms are not my forte, but after getting into prepping, they became one of my interests. I'm still interested in learning and training more, and plan to take my first class at Thunder Ranch this year. Last year I obtained my CHL and acquired several sidearms, mostly Glocks.

At this point, I could use practice and training but the gun clubs are somewhat out of the way so I haven't joined yet. I usually go plinking when visiting nearby NF areas, but it's more an afterthought than serious exercise.

My current goals are self-defense training and improving the farm into a retreat.

Anyway, I'd be interested in meeting like-minded preppers in my area. I also aim to attend Portland's NET training next year, to help neighbors coordinate during emergency events.

Glad to be here,
Ty

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews