JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Greetings!

A friend just pointed me to this forum where he's been active for several months. I'm a lawyer by day, and I've been a shooter for 30 years. For fun I review guns and gear for a big gun blog. (Is it okay to list the URL here?) For now I'll just say it's a really big gun blog, and they let me play with all kinds of cool stuff and go to the SHOW Show every year. I try to head to a shooting quarry at least once a month (more when the weather is nice) but that's hard to do now that ammo is almost irreplaceable.

I'm not really an active hunter, but I've done it (varmints, small game, waterfowl and big game) and I'd like to do more of it. I'm also interested in buying and selling and following the discussions, and also hoping to find some new spots to go shooting without paying an arm and a leg. Ammo is expensive enough already, even though I was lucky to have a healthy supply before the Great Price Panic Of 2012-2013 hit.

Thanks,

Cranky31

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top