JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi all. I am somewhat new to the site. Have visited a few times here and there but just registered. I hope to gain some useful info and have some fun, and contribute where possible. I have heard good things and wanted to be a part of it. Really looking forward to doing some trading soon. With the way people are valuing their stuff, it seems trading is the only way I can get anything new and different.

Ben

Welcome. IMHO you got one more step........if you didn't do it already........get a CCW. It's sort of an instant "badge" to carry around. Showing that you're one of the "good guys." Of course, it's still up to you if you choose to go around armed. But, I've found it useful when making a firearms deal/purchase face to face.

Not to mention, that you'll probably p%$$ off a LIBTARD.

Aloha, Mark

I have been meaning to get my CCW in OR since I moved here from AZ a couple of years ago. My AZ CCW is still valid but not recognized since I am an OR resident. It is still good for when I go to AZ and states that recognize the AZ CCW, but not here with OR ID. I will be taking care of that in the next couple months.

...and its always a bonus of you can "p%$$ off a LIBTARD"

Welcome B5Ben!
Glad that you recognize that this is not just a classifieds for guns and ammo forum! There is lots of great information and people here.

Regarding political parties- it's no kidding at all that there are good and bad people in both major political parties. In general, I'd say I have disdain for both parties. I also have dear and lifelong friends on both sides of most issues.

The only "litmus test" that I have is the 2nd Amendment. If a politician or regular ol' citizen is against the 2nd Amendment, I will TRY to show them the error in their ways, but as soon as I see the titanium wall of ignorance and fear, I don't have much more interest.

Calling someone a "libtard" doesn't promote our cause at all, or in any way. But hey, it's your free speech. :s0155:

Welcome to NWFA!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads