JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm really glad to be here. This looks to be a very professional atmosphere where we can all share our love of firearms and shooting. I look forward to being a part of these forums for a long time.
As it says, I'm from Ohio. I drive a Subaru Outback and have a Honda VFR800 Interceptor motorcycle. I am particularly into handguns - pistols, not revolvers. I currently have an HK USP in 40 (hence the username), a Sig Sauer P226 Navy 9mm, a Glock 19, and a Taurus TCP 380. I don't have much in the way of long guns, I have my dad's 1972 Western Auto .22 rifle, and I have the first gun I ever bought myself; my Marlin model 60 which I bought new at Kmart in 1995.
I go to the range regularly, and I like to stay "familiar" with my guns, especially the two I carry the most.
I enjoy shooting clay pigeons, but got rid of the Franchi 12 ga I had, so come spring will be in the market again I think for another shotgun.
If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask.

Welcome to NWFA. Never been to Ohio myself. All I know about it is that it is round on both ends and hi in the middle. O - Hi - O.

I know bad joke. Sorry couldn't resist.

I REALLY hate to admit this, but I don't know what museum you are referring to....sad, right? Unless you may be talking about the Air force museum....in which case yes - it's very cool.

I REALLY hate to admit this, but I don't know what museum you are referring to....sad, right? Unless you may be talking about the Air force museum....in which case yes - it's very cool.

Yes, I was referring to the National Museum of the Air Force. As I alluded to, two days isn't enough.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

Back Top