JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hi everyone, I'm really glad to be here. This looks to be a very professional atmosphere where we can all share our love of firearms and shooting. I look forward to being a part of these forums for a long time.
As it says, I'm from Ohio. I drive a Subaru Outback and have a Honda VFR800 Interceptor motorcycle. I am particularly into handguns - pistols, not revolvers. I currently have an HK USP in 40 (hence the username), a Sig Sauer P226 Navy 9mm, a Glock 19, and a Taurus TCP 380. I don't have much in the way of long guns, I have my dad's 1972 Western Auto .22 rifle, and I have the first gun I ever bought myself; my Marlin model 60 which I bought new at Kmart in 1995.
I go to the range regularly, and I like to stay "familiar" with my guns, especially the two I carry the most.
I enjoy shooting clay pigeons, but got rid of the Franchi 12 ga I had, so come spring will be in the market again I think for another shotgun.
If there's anything you'd like to know, just ask.

Welcome to NWFA. Never been to Ohio myself. All I know about it is that it is round on both ends and hi in the middle. O - Hi - O.

I know bad joke. Sorry couldn't resist.

I REALLY hate to admit this, but I don't know what museum you are referring to....sad, right? Unless you may be talking about the Air force museum....in which case yes - it's very cool.

I REALLY hate to admit this, but I don't know what museum you are referring to....sad, right? Unless you may be talking about the Air force museum....in which case yes - it's very cool.

Yes, I was referring to the National Museum of the Air Force. As I alluded to, two days isn't enough.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top