JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Hello all. Looks like a great forum. Glad I found it.

A little about me. I'm into shooting sports, cars, family, etc. I'm lucky enough to have some land that I can go shoot on. One piece of land is in the coast range. Lots of fun to go out there and plink. The other piece of land has some coyote's that I plan to get rid of this winter.

For guns, I've got a few, but I'm building my first AR right now. Hope to have it wrapped up before I get into the coyote's.

Welcome! I miss living in Tualatin. I could bike or walk anywhere. I live on a giant hill now.

Let's see and hear about your AR build! What are the specs and type of build are you doing?

Welcome! I miss living in Tualatin. I could bike or walk anywhere. I live on a giant hill now.

Let's see and hear about your AR build! What are the specs and type of build are you doing?

I'm more into long distance shooting, and accuracy. I'm putting together a SPR. Starting with a DPMS stripped upper/lower, barrel is a Noveske 18" SPR. That is all I have at this point. Locking down what trigger, BCG, stock, etc...

I have a .308 Remington 700 5R in a AI chassie that is loads of fun. Also a Ruger/Kidd 10/22 that is a certified tac driver.

The 5R @ 100

0906151359-1_zpsdta94shm.jpg 0328150744a_zpsvhv5ut7p.jpg

Nice! I'm working up a long range load for my R700 20"308 now using Hornady match 178 gr and Varget.

I just tack driver certified my 10/22 with Kidd barrel last week. I guess we're both in the club ;)

Welcome to the family neighbor! I'm from Sherwood, and I am also interested in long range accuracy. I have a Barrett M99A1 that needs a long place to stretch out, so if you're ever interested in putting some very large pieces of copper down range just let me know. Again, welcome aboard!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top